1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I am doing great! I ate Chipotle for supper. My eyes got a little tired from reading on my iPad, but I've rested them for a while. I am ready to get back to it.
2) What have you finished reading? So far I've finished Where'd You Go, Bernadette? I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to what I plan to read next.
3) What is your favorite read so far? I've really only read the one, so I guess that wins by default.
4) What about your favorite snacks? So far the mugs o' Dr. Pepper and the Chipotle have been my favorites, but those aren't exactly snacks. I'll probably dive into the snacks in a few hours.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? I've found a few people on Twitter (namely @StiletoStrytime and @capriciousreadr), but haven't done a lot of blog exploring yet. I will definitely have to after the reading is over. And I will have to investigate the Team Otter cheerleaders! (Zach and I are still excited about the Team Otter thing)
This halfway survey came at the perfect time--I finished a book, then we got supper, so this has been a great transition back into the Thon. I just purchased The Black Dahlia and Matilda on my Nook. I am going to hit those first. I also see Melville in the future--namely "Benito Cereno" and "The Piazza." I am really excited about the reading I have ahead of me. Zach is also fully supporting my staying up all night and reading. We'll see what happens.